What is the Power Vision?
Power Vision is the most powerful and quickest flash tuning device for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. The Power Vision can tune any fuel injected Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM , including 2016 models.
The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, built in Auto Tune Basic Mode*, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
The Power Vision incorporates a very sophisticated, yet simple touch screen display that DOES NOT require the use of a computer to flash your bike or to use Auto Tune*!
Simply select the tune, follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you’d like, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That’s right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike.
Tune License Programs allow for one Power Vision to tune multiple bikes and specific Dealer tools are available to maximize the Power Vision’s tuning abilities.
Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 8 different tunes that are stored on the device, and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes – Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device… ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike’s information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno proven tunes for you to choose from.
- Custom Tunes – loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device.
- Copy of Original or Copy of Current – a version of the Original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was married to the ECM. Or a version of the Current calibration that is currently saved in the ECM.
Power Vision provides insightful, valuable information on how your bike is running:
- Display all J1850 and CAN H-D vehicle data as well as wide band air/fuel ratio1and various channels (such as MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune2 Basic and Pro– AutoTune is built into the Power Vision so you can modify your tune as you ride without using a computer
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running)
Several ways to obtain Power Vision tunes (maps)
There are three types of tunes that you can deliver to your bike: pre-configured tunes (loaded on the device from Dynojet), custom tunes (loaded or emailed to you by a custom tuner, or you can use a copy of your original tune to tweak. If you choose to use the pre-configured tunes, the device will identify the ECM strategy / software level of the stock calibration, and then automatically sort applicable tune files in groups of relevant modifications for YOUR bike.
Hundreds of tunes are available and the organized into relevant categories (ie, stock improved, air intake kits, slip-ons, full exhaust systems, cams, etc.) for ease of customer use. The Power Vision holds up to 8 tunes (any combination of the 3 types) for you to choose from at your convenience, and these can be replaced as many times as you like with updated tunes.